OSM4 Version history
Build 1002 (October 10th, 2016) Critical bug fix – Immediate update recommended!
- Reduced CPU usage when in idle mode
Build 998 (November 12th, 2015)
- Activation works with non-UAC-OSes (Windows XP)
- Decimal Separator issue solved (Some decimal separator regional settings prevented the program to start)
- Size of selected points can be changed
Build 995 (December 31st, 2014) Important update – Install if your build number is less than 991
- Improved algorithm for PAST interaction – make sure to use a combination of PAST5.0.575 and OSM 4.0.995 or above!
- Removed screen flickering upon receiving PAST5 update datagrams
Build 991 (November 10th, 2014)
This release fixes a bug that reverts the activated product to demo mode if an OSM4 file is opened by double clicking in Windows Explorer
Build 990 (September 10th, 2014) Initial release